Friday, August 3, 2012

Mirror Mirror

My new career path has led me to the world of beauty.  I am very fortunate to have such a fun job where I get to see all of the latest and greatest in skin care and beauty...all the time!  Except for a couple of problems...yeahhhh...
I have now noticed things on my face and body that I never really considered before.  I mean I knew I had some orange peel skin on the back of my thighs and some nasolabial whatevers...HEY, I'm over 30, give a girl a break! But sheesh, apparently, I'm just a sagging, droopy mess according to all those products out there!
It will only cost me roughly $50 gazillion dollars in products containing anything from plants and proteins to stem cell technology.  I can even shine a  red or blue light on my face or slightly electrocute myself if necessary.  After all, beauty is painful, right?!
So if I apply enough lotions and potions for my large pores, fine wrinkles, deep wrinkles, jowl lines, crepey eyes, thin skin, dry patches, oily T-zone, cellulite and lip lines maybe then I can look like the 15 year olds they have pictured on their ads?!


1 comment:

  1. Love it!! What guy wants his lady to look like a 13 year old boy? Or so my hubby asks every time I point out skinnier/younger gals. We may lose some of our looks over the years, but we gain a life richly lived and the wisdom that goes along with it, which in my opinion outshines any 15 year old any day. Plus, if you asked those teenagers, I guarantee they would point out a dozen or more flaws in their face alone, not to mention the rest of their bodies. You are beautiful, inside and out, and you don't need those creams or electrical shocks!

    ReplyDelete